- IF you care about local food, farmers and economy, IF you want to see the Co-op thrive for generations to come, the time to act is NOW!
- Many small contributions equal BIG IMPACT!
- YOUR contribution, as small as ten dollars, helps us reach our goal!
- Share our campaign on Facebook!
READY? Contribute NOW!!!
Want to know more? Read on....
So what is the Co-op? We are a member-owned grocery store that sources from our local farmers and provides a full grocery shopping experience. Everyone can shop! Members make it happen and get additional benefits.
With the growing season upon us, we are expanding our capacity so we can bring the bounty of our local farmers to our customers and members.
We have already accomplished so much for our farmers, our customers and members, and our community.
Right now, your help will make possible:
- A large cooler for the store, made specifically for produce, and thebounty that arrives daily from our many local farms
- Additional refrigerators and freezers for storage
- Improvements to our store
- Website enhancements
- Professional marketing services
Our impact on the community is already being felt, and is growing.
IN JUST THE LAST 12 MONTHS, WE:
- Found space and signed a lease
- Transformed that space into an awesome store with nearly 100% volunteer help
- Opened on January 2, 2014!
- Have seen membership skyrocket from 250 to 460 member households and growing!
- We offer an excellent selection of:
- Local produce (conventional, organic and in-between)
- Local pasture-raised and grass-fed meats
- Local dairy (conventional, organic and raw milk and cheeses)
- Local eggs
- Bulk herbs, teas and locally roasted coffee
- A broad array of mostly organic bulk products
- Local breads and baked goods
- A selection of groceries that is largely organic, non-GMO and earth-friendly
- 70% of our sales since we opened are from local farmers and producers!
- And we have accomplished all this with member equity and NO DEBT!
YOU CAN HELP MAKE IT EVEN BETTER AND KEEP US OUT OF DEBT AS WE GROW TO MEET OUR COMMUNITY NEEDS!
Please be aware that your contribution is not tax deductible. It is, however, greatly appreciated and will be put to great use.
Good Luck to our niece Lisa and her cohorts!
Amy E Mazzanti
James A. Morano
Heidi C. Waters
I love my co-op!
- sublingual cialis online
- buy antibiotics without prescription
- vilagra professional 100
- mexican pharmacy online
- cialis vs levitra
Good luck Lisa!
We love the Co-op and all our local farmers and food producers!!
I love my doylestown co-op! Very proud to have this in my community. There is a lot of work yet to do, but I hope all our small contributions get us there!
James F. Plugh
For my granddaughter, Amelia.
Supporting the Co-op and our local farmers!
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it is the only thing that has."
The co-op is an investment in the walkability of my town, as well as the local food producers and merchants sold there!
Perfect place for our community!
In honor of a beautiful couple, Rebecca and Peter, and Rebecca's awesome parents, who have given so much to make the co-op happen: blood, sweat, and tears; passion, perseverance, and wondrous vision - thank you!
Dawn D Byers
Keep up the great work! It always goes to show that it's the power of the people that truly create community! And Doylestown is a very special community because people have made it so!
It's great to support local food in our community!
Happy Father's Day, Dad. You're such an inspiration, with your dedication to letting "Food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food". SOOO pleased that it's worked out so well. XOXO B
It takes a village to support a store!
Happy to support Doylestown Food Co-op!!
Keep up the good work!
Thank you to everyone in the community who is helping to make our neighborhood grocery store a success! Now let's take it to the next level!
John T LaSala
Let's make this campaign a success! We can help our farmers make a living, build our community, and enjoy fresh, nutritious and tasty local food!
Happy to help!
Joel S Metzger